JIWA DAMAI BALI
organic garden & retreat center
Jiwa Damai is a hands-on, socially responsible organic garden and retreat center. We take great care of our natural environment, trying to minimize our ecological footprint. Jiwa Damai is located amidst lush tropical vegetation in the heart of Bali. It provides a sanctuary in an idyllic, powerful environment where guests can experience tranquility and re-connect to the life-giving qualities of the earth.
It is a meeting place for people from all over the world to find and initiate peace.
Beautifully decorated guest rooms, a spacious lounge and dining area, a fresh water pool, several ponds and a large permaculture garden all situated within an abundant tropical vegetation make Jiwa Damai a perfect retreat place to relax in alignment with nature, learn about tropical flora und fauna and find time for reflection and contemplation.
We offer yoga and meditation classes for our guests and we regularly hold seminars and workshops with local and international participation. We also rent our facilities to workshop facilitators and organizers wanting to offer their own seminars and retreats. All income derived from Jiwa Damai is returned to the community through projects and programs run by Lagu Damai Foundation.
Jiwa Damai Offerings - Education, Trainings and Events
Permaculture Design Course Through The Heart (PDCTTH) 01-28 October, 2014
Basics: Wed 01 - Tue 07 October
Unfolding the HeartSelf-Intelligence: Fri 10 - Tue 14 October
PDCTTH Intensive: Fri 17 - Thu 23 October
PDCTTH Active Practicum: Sat 25 - Tue 28 October
Home PDCTTH Projects support - monthly online group meeting, dates to be advised
We offer individual internships throughout the year
Guided Garden Tours on Wednsdays and Sundays at 10am
- Instructions: Move your cursor over the map image to zoom.
- 1 Parking (Tempat Parkir)
- 2 Open Air Lounge (Lounge Terbuka)
- 3 Office (Kantor)
- 4 Open Air Dining Space (Ruang Makan Sehat)
- 5 Guest Rooms (Akomodasi)
- 6 Three Springs Water Pool (Kolam 3 Mata Air)
- 7 Childrens Swimming Pool (Kolam Anak-anak)
- 8 Seating Areas (Tempat Tingal)
- 9 Pond (Kolam Hias)
- 10 Open Air Bath & Balinese Toilet (Permandian Terbuka)
- 11 Balinese 'Lumbung'
- 12 Balinese 'Kubu'
- 13 Coconut House
- 14 Balinese Ceremonial Garden (Kebun Tanaman Upacara)
- 15 Biological Septic Tank (Bak Pengolahan Air)
- 16 Place of Tree Spirit - Meditation Area (Pelataran Run Pohon)
- 17 Vegetable Garden (Kebun Sayuran)
- 18 Coconut Forest
- 19 Mandala Garden (Kebun Berbentuk Mandala)
- 20 Pumpkin Garden (Kebun Berbentuk Buah Labu)
- 21 Fire Place
- 22 Home of Water Angel (Rumah Bidadari Air)
- 23 Reforested Area